- 1 TB storage and sharing
- Web version of key Office apps
- Complementary support
- Active Directory
- Video conferencing
**Additional taxes and fees may apply**
Taking your business to the cloud is simple with Microsoft Business Basic. Access familiar Office products like Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Share documents and collaborate on Sharepoint and Lync. Send and receive emails via Outlook – all securely over your PC, tablet, or phone.
Microsoft Business Basic is the perfect solution for small to medium-sized businesses interested in greater productivity efficiency, and security, while eliminating the stress of managing on-premises hardware/software.
What are the Benefits?
- Get work done from anywhere: access the most up-to-date versions of files and tools whether offline or online.
- Collaboration: Email, shared calendars, instant messaging, video conferencing, and access to documents stored in the cloud.
- Lower capital expenditures: Move your capital expenses to operating expenses and pay no large up-front costs.
- Scalability: Only license what you need and have the ability to grow with your business.
- Always on and up-to-date: Never experience down time. Products are always the newest versions.
What comes with it?
- Business-class email hosting with a 50 GB mailbox
- Online versions only of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (no installs)
- HD video conferencing
- 1 TB of file storage per user
- Guaranteed uptime SLA of 99.9%
- Active Directory Integration
- Accessible across PCs, Macs, Android tablets and phones, iPad, and iPhone